Recipe Name: SPICEY MASH POTATOS
Boiled Potatos - 4 Nos.
Rasam Powder - 2 tsp
Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
Oil ( Any) - 5 tsp
Red chilli - 1 No.
Channa Dal - t tsp
Hing - 1 pinch
Curry Leaves - 7 Nos.
Amchur posder or Tamarind powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste.
- Take the boiled potatos, mash it and keep it aside.
- Take a pan, and add the oil in it. When the oil gets hot, add the
chana dal, mustard seeds, hing and red chili. When it turns
red, add the curry leaves.
- Add boiled potatos, Amchur (or) tamarind powder, turmeric,
Sallt, Rasam powder and mix it well.
- Leave it on the stove for 3- 5 minutes keep stirring.
- You can use this mash potatos with Chapattis or Rice.
Recipe contributed by Shanthi Rao,