Ingredients & Preparation of Alexandria Chicken Broth Soup:
1 can Chicken Broth soup, dumped into cooking pan with 1:4 ratio of water to broth
(i.e. add some water). Begin by adding broth and water to cooking pan. Turn range oven
(stove top) to MEDIUM heat.
1. Start by adding Basil Leaves, perhaps 2-3 "pinches" (about 1 tablespoon).
2. Next, add Crushed Red Pepper and stir broth thoroughly.
3. Add Garlic Salt, close to 1 tablespoon but not more (more will ruin flavor).
4. Throw in a hearty dash of "Essence of Emeril" SouthWest Spice (or equivalent).
5. Add White Pepper spice, then stir broth thoroughly.
6. Next, add the following ingredients: paprika, cayenne peppers (mild amounts), ground
black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, dehydrated oregano, dehydrated thyme.
7. Stir broth thoroughly.
8. Add in "Lawry's" Seasoned salt (4-5 pinches, about 1.5 tablespoons).
9. Throw in "Mezzetta Extra Virgin Olive Oil" (about 1 tablespoon).
10. Add in Chow Mein noodles, about 1 package worth, stir and let boil continue.
11. Let boil an additional 2-3 minutes, then.
12. .Add in Rice Vinegar (2 tablespoons).
13. Add a pinch of sugar, perhaps half a tablespoon.
14. Add Honey, semi-sweet confection variety, for 2-3 tablespoons worth.
15. Next, crush about 1-1.5 Graham Crackers over mixture and stir thoroughly.
16. Add in "Roasted Sweet Pepper & Garlic Vinaigrette" (or equivalent), perhaps
17. Add in 8-12 chopped Tomato slices, enough so that you'll get a tomato is about every third
bite of soup.
18. Finally, the most important ingredient is.surprise!...Apples! Add in "Washington" or
"Macintosh" variety Red Apples, especially the kind grown throughout the United States.
You'll need about 6-10 small "slices" of these Apples and spread throughout soup mixture.
19. Mix soup THOROUGHLY at this point, while boil reaches final conclusion.
20. Wait 1-2 minutes, then remove broth from stove top oven and let stand 5 minutes.
Recipe contributed by Paul Panks