Fried Rice Ingredients:
1 kg of Basmati Rice
Soy Sauce - 300 gms
200 gms Ginger cut into small pieces
300gms Garlic cut into small pieces
1 Onion cut into long pieces
Beans, Peas, Carrot - each 200 gms cut into small pieces
Pepper & salt to taste
Fried Rice Preparation:
1) Boil the Basmati Rice, when it is cooked well keeps it a side, and let the water to drain
2) Heat a little oil in a pan.
3) Fry the onions, carrots, peas, beans, ginger and garlic.
4) Add the soy sauce and the pepper to it.
5) After the soy sauce starts to boil add the cooked rice and mix it well
6) Garnish with coriander leaves.
After the rice is cooked add cool water and oil to it, it will keep the rice separate.