Fish Manchurian Ingredients:
Fish - 250 gms
Cook the fish separately in boiling water with 2 tsp of salt and then
Take the fish and separate them into very small pieces, Take the bones off the fish completely
Soy Sauce - 300 gms
200 gms Ginger cut into small pieces
300gms Garlic cut into small pieces
1 Onion cut into long pieces
All purpose flour - 200 gms
Egg - 1
Bell pepper - 1 cut into small pieces
Agin-o-motto - a pinch
Chili powder, salt, black pepper to taste
Fish Manchurian Preparation:
1) Mix the all purpose flour, beaten egg, ginger garlic paste, salt, chili powder to make a paste.
2) Add the fish to the paste and let it for 45 minutes
3) Heat some oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken.
4) Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the onions, bell pepper, ginger and garlic pieces.
5) Add the soy sauce and let it boil
6) Add the fried fish pieces to the boiling mixture.
7) Add the agin-o-motto and coriander leaves