Aloo Paratha Ingredients:
Whole meal flour 250 gms.
Potatoes 150 gms.
Pomegranate seeds 1 tsp.
Red chili powder 1 tsp.
Chopped green chili 1 tsp.
Butter/Oil 4 tbsps.
Salt To taste
Aloo Paratha Preperation:
1. Sieve flour with ½ tsp. salt.
2. Boil potato, peel, grate and cool.
3. Grind pomegranate seeds to a coarse powder.
4. Mix potato, pomegranate seeds, red chili powder, chopped green chili and salt. Divide it into equal portions.
5. Mix whole meal flour with ¾ cup water gradually and then knead to make dough. Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes
6. Divide it into equal portions and make balls. Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for 5 minutes.
7. Take a ball and flatten it by pressing. Place potato mixture on it and again make it into a ball. Seal the edges completely so that the potato stuffing does
not come out.
8. Flatten these balls, sprinkle a little flour and roll them with a rolling pin to a circle.
9. Cook on a Tawa on moderate heat for three minutes. Turn it and pour half table spoon oil or butter. Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat. Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side. Cook on a low heat till golden brown.