Mutton Kolambhu Ingredients:
Onion - 2
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Tomato - 1/2
Coriander seeds - 100gms
Red chilies - 10
Coconut Milk - 3 cups
Mutton - 250 gms
Heat some oil, add the cut onions the coriander seeds and the red chilies. Fry them well, and grind them well.
Mutton Kolambhu Preparation:
1) Fry some oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds.
2) Add the onions, tomatoes, Add the mutton and the fennel seeds let the mutton cook well
3) Add the ground paste.
4) Let the paste boil add the dilute coconut milk
5) Add the salt, and then add the thick coconut milk.
6) Let it simmer for 5 minutes, add the coriander leaves.
Dilute the coconut milk, and add the dilute coconut milk then later add the thick coconut milk 5 minutes before you bring you turn down the stove.