Rava Kesari Ingredients:
Semolina â€“ 1 Cup,
Sugar â€“ 2 cup,
Water- 2 Â½ Cup,
Clarified butter / ghee â€“ Â½ cup,
Cashew nut - 10 Nos,
Cardamom â€“ 4 Nos,
Yellow colour powder â€“ 1 tea Spoon,
Rose water â€“ 2 Tea spoon.
Rava Kesari Preparation:
* Chop cashew nuts into small pieces.
* Powder the cardamom
* Melt the clarrified butter (2 tsp) fry the cashew nuts until golden brown colour and remove.
* Fry semolina in same clarified butter.
* Boil the water
* Pour the water over the fried semolina. If the semolina is cooked.
* Add sugar, when the sugar is dissolve mix well.
* Dissolve the yellow colour powder in little water and add to the mixture.
* Add rose water and mix well, while mixing add clarified butter, gradually mix well. Add fried cashew nut and powdered cardamom mix well.
* When the kesari leaves the sides of the pan remove and serve hot.